I know what you’re thinking… It’s just been Christmas, why do you still have a wishlist? Well I think of myself as a beauty blogger and in all honesty, I didn’t get that much makeup for Christmas and I feel like my blog content will start to get boring very quickly if I don’t freshen it up a bit so without further ado, here are the products I would really like to purchase within the next three months.
I’ve put these into the order I would like them and will most probably buy them if I get the chance.
1) Soap & Glory Kick Ass 3 In 1 Concealer – £10.00
2) Collection Blush & Glow Face Palette – £4.99
3) MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick – £15.50
4) Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit – £19.00
5) Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – £4.79
6) MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation – £22.00
7) Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream – £9.99
8) Tanya Burr I Found Nemo Lip Gloss – £5.99
9) Sleek Face Contour Kit – £6.49
10) Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner East End Snob – £3.99
I know I definitely don’t need all this makeup and probably won’t ever get it all but it’s nice to have a wishlist.
What’s on your makeup wishlist?