Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, I am so happy to get away from school. So today I have a tag as I asked on Instagram what posts you would like to see and someone said this tag and I thought it would be fun to do.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Surprisingly, I don’t actually own any makeup from Benefit or Mac, but the few high end expensive products I own are from Clarins I’ve got as gifts, so some mini lipsticks that are probably around £20.
The cheapest would be my MUA products, the blush or lipsticks, all priced at £1, but still incredible quality!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Tanya Burr lip glosses. I still don’t own one, but I’ve been searching for them since they came out, and I still can’t find them in any shops near or far away from me.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Fanta Strawberry lip smacker. I don’t tend to use it much any more as its almost run out, but it smells so good and tastes incredible too.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Bronzer. I just can NEVER be bothered to do it. I’ve tried it multiple times and it does look good, but it is a lot of effort to do and I normally overdo it and have to keep reapplying it.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Eyeliner. Its my obsession. I don’t even know why, it just makes me feel a lot more confident. I am addicted. I can’t even explain why, but eyeliner for sure.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A nice smile. Everyone looks better when they’re smiling.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
High end products. Especially some Benefit or Mac products, a Mac lipstick and Benefit Roller Lash, but the thing I probably want most is an Urban Decay Naked palette, I have heard so much about these and desperately want to try one.
So I hope you all enjoyed this tag, let me know if you did and I can do more tags like this. Or if you didn’t, let me know and I’ll do less.